A wise old owl sat on an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why aren’t we like that wise old bird?
Animal Pics/OWL – BB EYES
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.Â Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works.”
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you may go to the next lesson.
5. Learning does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here,” you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all of this.
I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone – if possible – Jew, Gentile – black man – white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that.
We want to live by each other’s happiness – not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….
– Charlie Chaplin
Fab/SPIRITUAL – GREAT DICTATORS SPEECH
Someone is thankful for the support you have provided
Someone wants to hold your hand
Someone hopes everything turns out all right
Someone wants you to be happy
Someone wants you to find them
Someone is celebrating your successes
Someone wants to give you a gift
Someone thinks you ARE a gift
Someone hopes you are not too cold, or too hot
Someone wants to hug you
Someone loves you
Someone wants to lavish you with small gifts
Someone admires your strength
Someone is thinking of you and smiling
Someone wants to be your shoulder to cry on
Someone wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun
Someone thinks the world of you
Someone wants to protect you
Someone would do anything for you
Someone wants to be forgiven
Someone is grateful for your forgiveness
Someone wants to laugh with you about old times
Someone remembers you and wishes you were there
Someone is praising God for you
Someone needs to know that your love is unconditional
Someone values your advice
Someone wants to tell you how much they care
Someone wants to stay up watching old movies with you
Someone wants to share their dreams with you
Someone wants to hold you in their arms
Someone wants YOU to hold them in your arms
Someone treasures your spirit
Someone wishes they could STOP time because of you
Someone praises God for your friendship and love
Someone can’t wait to see you
Someone wishes that things didn’t have to change
Someone loves you for who you are
Someone loves the way you make them feel
Someone wants to be with you
Someone is hoping they can grow old with you
Someone hears a song that reminds them of you
Someone wants you to know they are there for you
Someone is glad that you’re their friend
Someone wants to be your friend
Someone stayed up all night thinking about you
Someone is alive because of you
Someone is remorseful after losing your friendship
Someone is wishing that you would notice them
Someone wants to get to know you better
Someone believes that you are their soul mate
Someone wants to be near you
Someone misses your guidance and advice
Someone values your guidance and advice
Someone has faith in you
Someone trusts you
Someone needs you to send them this letter
Someone needs your support
Someone needs you to have faith in them
Someone needs you to let them be your friend
Fab/HEART – PEOPLE
As we reincarnate from lifetime to lifetime on our soul’s journey — gathering experiences, learning lessons, and fulfilling agreements — an evolutionary process transpires and that course of development is called, Soul Age.
Soul age refers to how a person has grown from experience on the planet, not just to how many lifetimes he or she has lived. No person is “ahead” or “behind” any other, but is simply occupying another place in the continuous circle leading to and from the Tao.
Each soul age brings a unique perspective and an array of lessons that offer experience, individual choice, and ultimately, the opportunity to learn and evolve.
During this cycle of incarnations, the soul progresses through five soul age stages on the physical plane. Each stage is a mark of the soul’s evolution.
Old Souls seek the larger perspective of life, and have less interest in playing the material game. They tend to be more detached, and try to see themselves and others within a larger context, fostering a “live and let live” motto. Their experience of life is laid-back, easy going, detached from emotional intensity, spiritually-minded, and sometimes a little lazy.
Focus: The Big Picture; Philosophical Perspective
During World War II, Then Escaped To The Woods Where He Was ‘Adopted’ By Latvian SS Soldiers. The Soldiers Treated Him As A ‘Mascot’, Made Him A Child-Sized SS Uniform, And Featured Him In Propaganda Videos — All Without Apparently Realizing That He Was Jewish. Alex Kept His Past Hidden From His Family For 50 Years Until He Revealed It To His Son, The Author Of The Book, ‘The Mascot: Unraveling The Mystery Of My Jewish Father’s Nazi Boyhood’. Eventually Alex Tracks Down What Was Probably His Family And Learns His True Name.
This Is A 60 Minute Special About The Jewish Boy Who Became, Weirdly And Against His Will, A Mascot For Nazi Soldiers.
SECRETS OF A NAZI MASCOT.
Unusual / MASCOT – Alex Kurzem as a boy with the Latvian SS Soldiers. (WordPress)